Warehouse Support / Driver – Park City, KS
Massco specializes in the marketing and distribution of facility supplies, including janitorial, packaging, industrial, maintenance and office supplies. With over 35 years in the industry we have produced a solid history of sales growth that has allowed us to expand our operations to the Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma markets. We are looking for a Warehouse Support / Driver that will bring a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic day in and day out to our warehouse team at our Wichita, KS branch.
Massco’s Warehouse Support / Driver is responsible for pulling and loading orders, inventory counts, staging, routing, maintaining a clean and safe work environment, and the general upkeep of the facility. This position will utilize a variety of different equipment, including forklifts, pallet jacks, and RF guns. This position will also serve as a back-up delivery driver, as needed, driving a 26 foot box truck in and around the Wichita, KS and surrounding areas. The hours will be Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m, with the ability to work later if needed.
- Must be detailed and accurate.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a valid DOT Medical card, or the ability to pass a DOT physical.
- Must have a clean driving record, and be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Must have a HS diploma or GED and must be at least 21 yrs. of age.
- Experience working in a warehouse, and operating a forklift
- Experience utilizing an RF scan gun and inventory management systems
- Experience driving a 26 foot box truck or other Commercial Motor Vehicle
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401(k) with company matching
- Generous paid time off
Visit our website at www.massco.com for more information on our company. Massco is a drug-free workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.