Warehouse / Delivery Driver – Tulsa, OK
Massco specializes in the marketing and distribution of facility supplies, including janitorial, packaging, industrial, maintenance and office supplies. With over 35 years in the industry we have produced a solid history of sales growth that has allowed us to expand our operations to the Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma markets. We are looking for a Warehouse / Delivery Driver that will bring a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic day in and day out to our warehouse team at our Tulsa, OK branch.
Massco’s Warehouse / Delivery Driver is responsible for pulling and loading orders, inventory counts, staging, routing, maintaining a clean and safe work environment, and the general upkeep of the facility. This position will utilize a variety of different equipment, including forklifts, pallet jacks, and RF guns. This position will also serve as a back-up delivery driver, as needed, driving a 26 foot box truck in and around the Tulsa, OK area. The hours will be Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m, with the ability to stay later if needed.
- Must be detailed and accurate.
- Must have a valid Driver’s license.
- Must have a valid DOT Medical card, or the ability to pass a DOT physical.
- Must have a clean driving record, and be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Must have a HS diploma or GED and must be at least 21 yrs. of age.
- Experience working in a warehouse, and operating a forklift
- Experience utilizing an RF scan gun and inventory management systems
- Experience driving a 26 foot box truck or other Commercial Motor Vehicle
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401(k) with company matching
- Generous paid time off
- Employee discounts
Starting hourly rate of pay is $13-14/hr, including a quarterly performance bonus. This is a safety-sensitive position. Massco is a drug-free workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.