Business Development Representative
Massco specializes in the marketing and distribution of facility supplies, including janitorial, packaging, industrial, maintenance and office supplies. With over 35 years in the industry we have produced a solid history of sales growth that has allowed us to expand our operations to the Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma markets.
We are looking for an independent, outgoing, and driven Business Development Representative who will strive to be #1 and continue to help us grow. This position is based out of Park City, KS, and will service customers in the Wichita and surrounding areas. This position will be focused on managing an existing customer base, as well as focusing on new business development.
The Business Development Rep is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close. Responsibilities include new business prospecting, maintaining current client satisfaction, maintaining a computerized Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool with daily activity, and preparing presentations, proposals, and bid specifications to strategically win new business. This position may also participate in trade shows, exhibits, and promotional events.
- 2 years of sales experience, including 1 year of Business to Business sales experience.
- Must be driven and ready to learn how to sell the Massco Way!
- Must have working knowledge of the sales cycle, exceptional customer service and relationship building skills, and proficient computer skills.
- Travel is required, so must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of insurance.
- Prior business to business sales experience is highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool, and knowledge of janitorial, packaging, or office products preferred.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401(k) with company matching
- Generous paid time off
- Employee discounts
Starting annual salary of $45,000, plus commission and benefits. Total first year base compensation of up to $70K factoring in commissions on existing territory. Massco is a drug-free workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.