Assistant Warehouse Manager – Park City, KS
Massco specializes in the marketing and distribution of facility supplies, including janitorial, packaging, industrial, maintenance and office supplies. With over 35 years in the industry we have produced a solid history of sales growth that has allowed us to expand our operations to the Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma markets.
We are looking for a loyal, independent, and driven Assistant Warehouse Manager to join our warehouse team in Park City, KS. This position is responsible for ensuring process flow, product distribution, staging/routing, and order fulfillment for all outbound orders in our Warehouse. The Assistant Warehouse Manager will provide effective direction and leadership to warehouse staff and oversee the implementation and management of all DOT functions alongside the Warehouse Manager. Hours are M-F, 7:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Must have experience managing people and processes.
- Must be detailed, organized, and driven with strong leadership skills.
- Must have knowledge of shipping and receiving process, basic computer skills, and a valid Driver’s License.
- Must have a valid DOT Medical card, or have the ability to pass a DOT Physical upon date of hire.
- Must be able to pass all drug screening, driving requirements, and other background checks.
- Must have a HS diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 yrs. of age.
- Experience driving a 26ft box truck
- Operating sit-down and stand-up forklifts
- Working with, and managing inventory control systems.
- Intermediate to advanced-level experience in Microsoft Office
- Managing DOT Compliance for Non-CDL required Commercial Motor Vehicles
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401(k) with company matching
- Generous paid time off
- Employee discounts
Massco is a drug-free workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.